You have the option of joining the North American Wild Fur Shippers Council. For a
one-time payment of $100, you can become a Wild Fur Shippers Council member for four years. Membership is optional.
The commission rate charged on your fur will be reduced by 2% for four years.
Currently the commission rate for all trappers is 11% but as a member of the NAWFSC you will pay only 9%.
NAWFSC members using NAFA’s collectors, depots or pick up services will also receive free freight in Canada or handling charges in the USA for one year. Freight to the Depot or collector location is not covered.
Based on these two benefits alone, many trappers save the cost of membership in the first year.
In addition, the International Trapper Magazine is available, at a nominal charge, to trappers of North America who ship to NAFA!
The savings are real and they’re substantial. All Shippers benefit by shipping their fur to NAFA, whether they are members or not.
Every shipper is:
- Guaranteed the largest buyer attendance and the most competitive prices
- Guaranteed NAFA’s global promotion efforts will continue and expand
- Guaranteed access to world fur markets
- Guaranteed that your fur becomes part of the most respected wild fur collection in the world
- We believe we can get better prices now—and higher prices in the future—if more trappers join our partnership and send their furs to NAFA.
How can you join?
You can become a member of the NAWFSC by selecting Join Now! or by telephone:
- Located in the USA? 800-872-3877
- Located in Canada? 800-745-0693
We need to know your state or province in order to answer most questions.
In all emails and phone messages, please include your account number, mailing address, and phone number.
For a list of depots where you can drop off your fur and pick-up schedules, visit our Auction tab on this website and look for your country. Our collectors can answer most shipping related questions.