NAFA established the North American Wild Fur Shippers Council (NAWFSC) in the Fall of 1996 to enhance the working relationship between NAFA and its wild fur producers. The North American Wild Fur Shippers Council gives trappers a strong voice in NAFA’s operations. The North American Wild Fur Shippers Council is a meaningful way of making that partnership even stronger. Today, as evidence of the success of this working relationship, NAFA offers the most comprehensive collection of Wild Fur on the market today. Contact your designated representative in your area and find out how you can sell through NAFA.
For pick up schedules click here.
2018 Auction Schedule
- February 26 – March 2, 2018. On Show February 21, 2018
- May 13 – 19, 2018. On Show May 8, 2018
- July 6 – 10, 2018. On Show July 1, 2018
2018 Last Receiving Dates – CANADA
- Coming Soon
2018 Last Receiving Dates – USA
- January 8, 2018 (February Auction)
- March 12, 2018 (May Auction)
- April 30, 2018 (July Auction)
NOTE: NAFA agents and depots may have earlier Last Receiving Dates.
Please refer to the Resources Tab above for contact information and pick-up schedules.